Call us Today!
(732) 264 HEAT (4328)
(732) 316 COOL(2665)
It only takes 1 visit a year to have a certified tech come and do a tune-up on your air conditioning system. This simple tune-up can prevent a air conditioning break down on the hottest days of the season. Also save you money on your electric bills.
- Check for correct Pressures of refrigerant (add or remove refrigerant to balance system to equipment spec)
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Check coil and condensing unit for signs of rust and damage.
- Check system air filter.
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil & signs of dust build up
- Check evaporator coil and duct work for signs of mold!
- Check duct work for uninsulated areas and leaks.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously.
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections.
- Check outdoor unit for signs of animal nests.
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
East Coast Heating & Cooling
2889 RT 35 North
Hazlet, NJ , 07730
Nj Master HVAC contractor licence # 19hc00609000
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex Counties