Call us Today!
(732) 264 HEAT (4328)
(732) 316 COOL(2665)
East Coast Heating & Cooling
2889 RT 35 North
Hazlet, NJ , 07730
Nj Master HVAC contractor licence # 19hc00609000
Heating Maintenance in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex Counties.
It only takes 1 visit a year to have certified tech come and do a tune-up on your heating unit. This simple tune-up can prevent a furnace break down on one of the coldest days of the season.
Heating System Maintenance Checklist
- Check thermostat settings – review with Home Owner.
- Check electrical connections. As needed, measure motor AMPS.
- Lubricate blower motor if applicable.
- Check blower motor shaft bearings and play.
- Check and clean condensate pump operation and drain line.
- Check system voltage and safety switches for loose connections.
- Check air filter.
- Check flue piping for proper sizing, blockages & ice build up.
- Check gas connections, gas valve operation, gas pressure if needed, pilot burner as needed, heat exchanger for cracks and rust, and burners for efficiency.
- Check system for CO2 Readings.
- Check inducer motor for rust and operation.
- Check humidifier pad, damper & overall operation. (If one is Installed).
- Check operational performance.